fredag 6. juni 2014

3 days, 9 hours and 39 minutes..

..and I'm putting together a rough itinerary so we have some sort of control over what we want to see and experience. Grouping together attractions so that we'll waste as little time as possible.
Checking out which ticket we should get for the metro to save money. If there are any concerts we should attend at the Palau de la Música Catalana.
Putting together a sort of budget so we know how much we'll spend on entry tickets and transportation. Making sure I have all the needed information in my little Moleskine book that's going in my bag and on Dropbox, in case the little Moleskine book should disappear on the journey.

My packing list is done and printed out. Most of the to do list is checked off. Today I bought ear plugs in case of traffic noises at night (and because the night of June 23rd can be reeeeally noisy with fireworks and partying). I'm pretty much ready. I just need to do the last stuff on my list and then pack.

This shit is so surreal, I'm actually going to Barcelona very soon, and my brain is all "Nah, you're not, you're saying it and you know it, but I don't believe you."

Guess I'll just have to show my brain that it is true. In 3 days, 9 hours and 32 minutes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar